Corporate Marketing Intern Summer 2023
Ripple is looking for a strategic and passionate self-starter to join the corporate marketing team to help usher in a new era of finance powered by blockchain technology.
Corporate marketing is responsible for caring deeply about Ripple’s most valued communities, understanding how best to reach them and driving cross-functional initiatives to do so. As a member of the team, you’ll play an instrumental role in developing and scaling Ripple’s executive education program.
An ideal candidate has experience leading robust programs, championing big ideas and leading projects from inception through execution. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be involved in delivering an innovative program at a great place to work with the potential to have a tremendous, positive impact globally.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Own and manage relationships with program partners, internal and external stakeholders, and participants
- Partner with BD, customer success, and sales to craft a compelling program for their clients
- Partner with the Global Events to craft bespoke experiences in conjunction with the program
- Be an expert in this emerging space with a deep knowledge of the technology, use cases, and global players.
- Partner and establish excellent working relationships with key partners in Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Business Development, Product and Global Operations.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing or related field
- Passion for and interest in financial services / FinTech, blockchain, cryptocurrency and/or related fields
- Goal-oriented, creative and thrive under pressure.
- Exceptional communicator with strong writing and presentation skills
- Outstanding relationship management skills; ability to reach out, initiate and cultivate relationships with both internal and external contributors
- A passion for bridging industry and academic worlds
- Serious attention to detail and a dedication to excellence
- Smart, energetic and tenacious in the pursuit of moving the needle / doing something new and innovative
- Enjoy mentoring and inspiring the people that you work with and see diverse teams as an asset.
For positions that will be based in CA, the hourly range for this position is $30.00 - $40.00. Actual compensation may vary based on numerous factors including, among other things, an individual applicant’s experience and qualifications for the position.
#LI-DNIRegister to Apply
Please let Ripple know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg