About the job
If you are a highly skilled marketing content writer with a proven ability to develop copy that inspires, educates, and persuades, we want to meet you.
The Content Writer will play an integral role in our Marketing team. You will play an important role in creating effective digital marketing materials, including short-form and long-form content such as social media posts, blog posts, and email copy. You are a great candidate if you are an enthusiastic wordsmith with a self-starter spirit who can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
The perfect addition to our team has a minimum of 2-3 years experience in creating digital marketing materials, understands the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing, and loves to help clients get found online. You are up-to-date on the latest trends in social media and delight in creating social posts for all channels using a variety of media types. You understand on-page SEO basics and can write a compelling and interesting blog post that speaks to our clients' human audiences while hitting all of the SEO marks that make search engines happy. You love creating email copy that converts. Most importantly, you can manage multiple client accounts and a range of varied tasks and be agile in a fast-paced environment. This is a content creation, content writing, "doer" position. We want someone who can roll up their sleeves and create great content to help our clients reach their marketing goals.
This position will work on-site from our Auburn, CA office in Northern CA.
GROW is a team of thinkers and doers that bring together design, technology, and communications. We help brands identify opportunities and develop platforms that enable them to facilitate business, express themselves, and connect with their audience.
We have the pleasure of working with exciting clients across varied industries, designing and developing responsive websites, applications, and system integrations. If our designers can dream it, our developers can build it. We are a web design, development, and digital marketing agency located in Auburn, CA. This is a full-time, on-site position with a salary range of $50,000-$55,000.
- Work closely with marketing strategists to produce content for multiple client accounts
- Create short- and long-form content, including blog posts, website copy, social media posts, and email copy
- Write compelling and interesting blog posts across a wide variety of industries for B2B and B2C clients
- Write compelling and interesting email copy, including juicy clickable headlines that beg to be opened
- Create social media content for multiple clients across multiple platforms
- Collaborate with the marketing team, including strategists, web developers, and designers, to execute campaign strategies
- Good understanding of social media best practices and trends
- Good understanding of on-page SEO best practices/ keyword optimization—you write blogs that make human searchers and search engines happy
- Good understanding of email marketing best practices
- Good understanding of social media engagement best practices/ organic social media growth
- Able to take a good edit and learn and improve skills with feedback from strategists, editors, and senior writers
- Able to be agile and adjust tasks and priorities when needed
- Able to juggle tasks for multiple projects across a variety of industries
- Knowledge and experience using GSuite (Google Docs, Sheets), Asana or similar project management software, SEMRush, Hootsuite, Meta Business Suite, and similar digital marketing tools
- Bonus: a good understanding of, or experience with, Web3/ NFTs/ Blockchain technology
- Bonus: Agency Experience
Please let GROW know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg