Up Top Search
We are working on the most impactful problem in crypto: building a high-performance blockchain to address severe bottlenecks in existing systems.
The Monad blockchain offers the best of both worlds for dapp developers: performance and portability. Our key differentiator is the combination of extremely high performance while continuing to support the Ethereum Virtual Machine, the existing standard in which most existing apps and libraries are implemented. To do this, our team solves challenging problems in distributed systems and low-level optimization.
After strict focus on developing our core infra and technology, Monad blockchain is quickly approaching its Testnet v0 release. Ahead of that launch, we are excited to welcome our first growth hires to lead our community engagement efforts.
As Content Strategist, you will become the voice of Monad Labs and an evangelist for the Monad blockchain. Your work will educate many users and developers, and will help Monad’s community grow rapidly.
This role is on the critical path of Monad’s growth.
- You’re crypto-native: immersed in crypto culture, and aware of the prevailing personalities, memes, and major narratives and projects. Ideally, you’re a crypto twitter addict
- You’ve been writing about crypto for at least a year and can write about technical topics like protocol design in a clear and engaging manner
- You have experience writing engaging Twitter threads
- You enjoy making memes
Required personal attributes:
- Resourcefulness and independence
- Ambition to have your writing reach many people
- Technical curiosity
- A sense of humor
- A love for memes
- Enthusiasm about learning and teaching
- Enthusiasm for Monad’s mission of enabling far more decentralized computation
- Previous experience at a L1 or L2 blockchain protocol
- Technical background
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll write engaging articles and twitter threads that educate the community about Monad’s technology and vision.
- You’ll develop content for varying levels of technical background (everyday users, app developers, and researchers).
- You’ll write for various platforms, from long-form (medium and mirror.xyz) to twitter, reddit, and podcasts.
- You’ll work alongside other members of our team to build a coherent brand and voice for Monad.
- You’ll stay up-to-date on apps, topics, and narratives, and incorporate current events into your writing.
- You’ll help Monad’s community grow to be as big and engaged as possible.
Why work with us
- Our community is vital to our success. You’ll be at the forefront of Monad’s success story, growing our community and building engagement.
- You’ll shape the culture as an early employee and make impactful contributions from day one
- You’ll work with great people
- You’ll receive a competitive salary
- You’ll have the flexibility to work where it best suits you - we are fully remote, distributed throughout the US and Canada
- Your work will be deeply impactful, outreaching on behalf of a platform that offers more affordable and more efficient decentralized computation for blockchain, and ultimately paving the way for new dapps that improve many people’s lives.
Please let Up Top Search know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg