Content Marketer - Bitcoin
At River, we are committed to building financial solutions that power a transparent and efficient global economic system made possible by Bitcoin. We have built leading Bitcoin brokerage, mining, and custody products to keep our clients ahead of the curve. We aim to bring premier Bitcoin solutions that offer our clients a full array of financial services.
A critical part of our mission is education. We can build the best products in the industry, but we need people to understand why and how to use them. We are looking for a content marketer to help us improve and expand our content database in River Learn.
What you will be doing:
- Take ownership of River Learn, River’s repository of education content, to drive engagement. You will work with and learn from the Lead Research Analyst.
- Improve existing content on River Learn for SEO.
- Analyze performance data to determine the highest-value articles to write and update.
- Think creatively and critically about our target audiences and how to enhance their learning experience.
- Collaborate with the Senior Marketing Manager to craft engaging content and build an audience across River’s social media platforms.
- Contribute to overall marketing strategy through brainstorming and ideation sessions.
- Own the River Intelligence newsletter and be responsible for staying up to date on market events and drawing insights.
- Support the Lead Research Analyst in research projects, including performing data analysis, brainstorming research topics, and drafting and editing reports.
What we look for in you:
- A deep understanding of Bitcoin’s technology and value proposition.
- Love for education and empathy for inexperienced learners.
- Ability to explain complex topics in a simple manner.
- 1+ year of writing experience as shown in a portfolio.
- Results-focused with strong attention to detail and high output.
Nice to have:
- Experience in SEO.
- Ability to experiment and iterate.
- Basic graphic design skills to create graphics alongside written content.
How you will grow:
- Learn about Bitcoin on the job.
- Improve analysis, storytelling, and visualization skills.
- Depending on your skill set, there are different avenues of career growth we can explore.
- Salary range: $70k-$100k per year (varies based on candidate experience)
- The candidate would start as a contractor on a 3-month contract, to then upgrade to a full-time employee with benefits after.
Please let River know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg