We are looking for a qualified Content Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content Manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee marketing content initiatives to ensure quality articles are being written, brand consistency and a positive experience.
- Help develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Follow the editorial calendar and ensure proper content is completed on time
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
Requirements and skills
- Crypto knowledge is a must
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
Salary expectation for this role is: $90K - 110KRegister to Apply
Please let Tron know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg