About the job
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As a Content Lead, you will be leading the global content strategy and an overall editorial strategy. You will need to be passionate about crypto, wanting to tell the world everything about crypto, and strategically utilizing different channels to present the content to appropriate levels of users. You’ll need to have the vision of how the company, as an industry thought leader, can help the mainstream users understand and adopt crypto, and makeus the number one source of truth/information when it comes to crypto.
You will be responsible for identifying strategic topics, creating an editorial calendar across different channels (blog, YouTube, etc), leading the editorial team to publish and distribute content, and setting up goals for measuring success. It’s totally fine to be creative, as long as the strategy is meeting the company business goals. You’ll also work with the Product Managers and other stakeholders to reconstruct our content distribution platform, to make it more user friendly and easy to access.
Last but not least, you will be encouraged to search for external partnerships to open new distribution channels and expand our content outreach.
- Work cross-functionally with product, BD, operations and research teams to develop a comprehensive content marketing strategy
- Leading the inhouse editorial team and freelance writers to produce high quality content, ensuring the content published is consistent in our brand tone and reassuring keeping our neutrality
- Set up smart goals, be data-driven, run experiments and campaigns to improve performance
- Stay up to date on upcoming cryptocurrency market trends
- Conduct competitor analysis to understand the market, and propose potential enhancements we can do on our content strategy
- Build workflows and optimize existing processes
- Identifying and creating content partnerships with industry thought leaders, media, and other channels
- 5+ years work experience in content marketing and/or journalism in the crypto industry
- Native/ near native level English in both written and spoken
- Strong project management and team management skills
- Ability to turn complex concepts into content that is easy to understand
- Strong in writing and communication, but with experience working with other forms of content, such as video and audio
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership; can work independently and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Experienced in working in a multicultural team and enjoy the diversity
- Having prior experience in content localization marketing strategy will be a plus
- Understands the SEO best practices such as keyword research and backlink strategies will be a plus
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg