Consultant Public Relations Senior Account Executive
Founded in 2015, Wachsman is a leading global strategy and communications firm advising the next generation of companies in Web3, disruptive technologies, fintech and venture capital. With regional headquarters in New York, Dublin, and Singapore, and additional offices in London, Geneva, Los Angeles, and Washington, DC, Wachsman has solidified its position as a trusted advisor to some of the most innovative companies around the world.
At Wachsman, we focus on helping businesses establish and defend their industry position, seize opportunities, overcome challenges, and achieve sustainable commercial success in fast-moving and complex marketplaces. We offer clients a unique blend of advisory services across public relations and strategic communications, business strategy and consulting, digital marketing and events, regulation, and public policy.
Wachsman is now seeking a talented Public Relations Senior Account Executive, known internally and to clients as Consultant, for immediate hire.
We are remote in the United States and are open to candidates located anywhere in the United States. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York City, and Washington, DC, for those who are interested in a hybrid model.
- Performing day-to-day account work for clients, focusing on the development and execution of Public Relations campaigns.
- Collaborating with account leads to drive and implement communications strategies for clients.
- Supporting senior staff members with daily internal & external communications across accounts.
- Directly engaging with clients; ensuring all inbound requests and questions are handled promptly and professionally.
- Foster new and significant industry contacts, while maintaining relationships with key media.
- Conducting competitive research and analysis to support client initiatives.
- Developing social media plans, creating content, generating story ideas and creative angles.
- Drafting, editing, and distributing client-facing materials.
- Overseeing the account work of junior staff members (Associates, Executives, Interns).
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Public Relations; agency environment strongly preferred.
- Track record of pro-actively pitching and securing media coverage across a variety of mediums, with a focus on strategic media relations.
- Thorough understanding of the technology and business media landscape.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; developing rapport with clients, building and maintaining strong working relationships.
- Professional, client-ready demeanor and presence in all communications and interactions (video, email/slack, in-person if applicable).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Proactive problem solving & solutions-oriented.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced team environment.
- Experience managing or mentoring junior staff members.
- Experience working within the crypto/blockchain/Web3 industry is a plus!
Please let Wachsman know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg