About the job
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Assist efforts in the development and implementation of the global Compliance Risk Management Program; intended to identify, assess, manage and monitor Compliance Risk in a robust.
- Support the regional Compliance and Business Units SMEs in effectively performing regulatory activities, whilst also effectively managing the Compliance Risks in their respective areas e.g external audits, regulatory exams & inspections, regulatory inquiries, adherence to the Group Compliance Risk Management methodologies & processes, adherence to regulatory requirements, adherence to external and internal policies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across varying levels globally to ensure methodology and execution meets expectations/needs.
- Support the regional, business and product teams in developing and managing policies, procedures and processes used for risk mitigation and ongoing compliance risk assurance. i.e building out the Compliance Risk control environment.
- Assist with all pillars of the developed Compliance Risk Management programme including but not limited to; horizon scanning, including those relating to AML and CFT, and impact assessments on upcoming regulatory changes.
- Assist with the development of timely, effective and efficient management information on Compliance Risk insights and performance.
- Degree in a business management, finance or economic field.
- Advanced professional risk certificate is preferred (ex: CAMS-RM).
- 5+ years as a compliance professional in a regulated financial services environment.
- 2+ years direct experience in Compliance Risk, or Risk fields.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, global organization while maintaining close contact with relevant teams across multiple locations.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts into a format digestible by a diverse audience.
- Proactive, diligent team player.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg