Compliance & Risk Officer
Hybrid – Bahrain, Manama /
Legal & Compliance – Compliance /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking to hire a Compliance & Risk Officer to support a newly established business unit. The Compliance & Risk Officer will have the opportunity to build the Compliance & Risk Function of the business to the highest standard as per the business needs and regulatory requirements. The Compliance & Risk Officer will work closely with various internal stakeholders, and be part of a high-growth business unit.
- Support the country licensing application processes by delivering completed compliance policies and procedures, and defending them to the regulator. Support responds to regulator questions and requests for information
- Responsible for maintaining and updating as needed all compliance policies and manuals, and notification to the business of any regulatory changes
- Act as a central point of contact for all information on compliance-related issues
- Assisting in all compliance and regulatory matters with local and international regulatory bodies
- Preparing regular reports and strategic direction to senior management regarding compliance matters
- Working with in-house and external advisories to monitor, and then implement responses to regulatory developments that impact the businesses
- Collaborating with other internal stakeholders on special compliance projects as necessary
- Perform other assignments as the senior management and the Board of Directors may direct.
- 8+ years of compliance experience with a reputable multinational company, preferably in the fintech or financial service sector
- Strong understanding of local regulations and compliance requirements
- Good understanding of the capital markets, trading markets, FX asset class, and liquidity provision activities
- Entrepreneurial, innovative and strong ability to adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving regulatory environment
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to work effectively with a global team across 3 continents
- Crypto knowledge will be a plus.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg