About the role:The individual will be an integral part of the Risk Management team in Sao Paulo. As a Risk Manager at Cryto.com you will be responsible for leading one or more program level components of Operational Risk for our regulated payments entities. The Risk Manager will drive risk assessments, escalation, and mitigation strategies across a diverse group of partners and risk disciplines. The role is vital to ensure we comply with local and global legal and compliance requirements. In the Risk Management team you will have the chance to join a team that partners across the organization to shape the future of Crypto.com evolving risk and compliance programs. We value ownership, insight, intellectual flexibility, and sound business judgment.
In this role, you will:
- Second-line program level ownership for Operational Risk programs which may include product risk, business continuity and resiliency, and third party risk.
- Identify and develop appropriate data sources and elements which contribute to risk-based assessments.
- Own, maintain, and annually update policies, procedures, and other governance documents, as necessary.
- Provide local regulatory expertise and guidance;
- Develop detailed, data driven narratives to inform Board members of risk levels, mitigations, and impacts.
- Perform operational deep dives on compliance-related processes and systems.
- Understand payments business processes, regulations, and controls and work with partners to identify the root cause of issues.
- Identify, track, and report key risk indicators.
- Manage several projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and specialisation
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience working with a financial institution (payment service provider / e-money) and preferably experience also within the virtual financial assets market; or operational and risk management environment;
- Former role in risk management with knowledge of the following regulatory and industry requirements and standards;
- Experience with risk based analysis of products, vendors, and significant operational changes.
- Ability to distill and discern important information from regulatory guidance, statutes and regulations, audit findings, and other documents and determine how it impacts the business;
- Must be able to perform independently and with minimal supervision;
- Strong organizational skills – must be multi-tasked oriented and able to balance pressure and deadlines with constantly changing priorities;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure;
- Experience interacting with local regulators a plus;
- Knowledge of virtual financial assets and fintech products is preferred;
- Ability to work within a matrixed environment and cross functionally with operations and technology functions.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Register to Apply
Please let Crypto.com know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg