Compliance Operations Senior Specialist
We are Ramp, a well-funded startup that makes the Web3 world a reality 🚀
We’re looking for a Compliance Operations Senior Specialist to join a small but growing team in one of the most exciting Web3 initiatives!
In this role you will report to the Compliance Operations Manager and work closely with both Sales and Operations team. You will get the chance to take ownership for the evaluation of prospective partners by conducting business and operational due diligence reviews.
Your future work will include
- reviewing and analyzing daily alerts generated by Blockchain's on-chain transaction monitoring tool;
- monitoring and creating documentation of unusual activity or AML flags;
- performing complex investigations;
- researching and documenting any concerns identified;
- drafting Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs);
- presenting detailed reports on trends and recommendations to Compliance Operations Manager;
- maintaining a tracker of escalations and meet the internal SLA for completion of reviews;
- participating in internal and external training programs related to AML/CFT and related topics that may be part of the daily work requirements.
What we are looking for in candidates
- 5+ years of experience in the financial industry, specializing transaction monitoring and investigations;
- knowledge of regulatory expectations and industry standards in relation to AML/BSA/Sanctions regulations;
- previous experience in filing regulatory reports and providing compliance oversight is essential;
- knowledge of blockchain technology and blockchain investigations;
- willingness to obtain a blockchain analysis certification within six (6) months from joining Ramp;
- natural curiosity, attention to detail, with the ability to analyze complex information to identify the key issue/action and drive resolution;
- fluency in English (C1) / any additional language abilities are a plus (we operate globally!);
- advanced degree, such as MBA, MS, or JD, preferred;
- relevant compliance qualifications (ACAMS, ACFCS, ICA) preferred;
- good knowledge of directives, regulations and upcoming regulations of virtual currency policies;
- willingness and ability to work different shifts and weekends to ensure a minimum 20/7 availability of the team.
💰PLN 17 000 - 19 000 monthly gross on employment contract
📈 stock options in a rapidly growing company,
🏝 26+ fully paid holidays (or more if you need it)
🏠 comfy workspace located in Warsaw, Wroclaw and London; work from home is also an option,
🏊♀️ private health care package and Multisport Plus card for you and your partner - fully on us,
💻 newest Mac or laptop with Windows or Linux, and any other tools you may need,
🥇 being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
🪙 zero fee crypto purchases via Ramp
👩🎓 self-development and conference budget to help you grow,
⛰️ annual company retreat,
🗣️ English lessons,
🔝 making decisions having an impact and a super high level of ownership.
Ramp is an equal opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age won't affect our recruitment decisions. We'll focus solely on your skills, experience, potential for growth and attitude.
Do you fear you won't fit in? 90%+ of Ramp's team agreed with the following statement: While I occasionally felt like a misfit in other workplaces/firms, I feel a sense of belonging here at Ramp.
We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world.
A future decentralized version of the Internet promises a fairer, quicker and more secure experience, in which users own and control their own data.
Today, we’re inches away from the paradigm shift and Ramp is among a small number of companies that are defining the infrastructure of tomorrow’s economy.
The bottom-up revolution is already well underway and will soon hit the mainstream. We need people like you to join a best-in-class team and help the company move forward as a pioneer.
Our operating framework is built on passion and hunger. We want our staff to feel propelled, challenged and motivated. We’re a supportive yet highly driven team. And we’re constantly looking for people who can think differently, challenge the status quo and encourage others to be at their best.
If you feel this is somewhere you would thrive and you can make an impact, we want to hear from you.
Psst. If you're not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know!Register to Apply
Please let Ramp Network know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg