We are looking for a US Compliance Operations Manager to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The US Compliance Operations Manager will be a results-oriented compliance professional who can lead a team of SMEs to sustainably implement compliance controls, regulatory obligations, protect our company from financial crimes, and be able to thrive in a high growth tech startup environment.
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Novi, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
As a US Compliance Operations Manager, you’ll get to:
- You will oversee implementation of all objectives of the entire Compliance program, including transaction monitoring and investigations, client onboarding and customer due diligence, SAR writing, sanctions screening, vendor management, training, etc.
- You will manage and develop key metrics to determine the health of the compliance program
- You will oversee and support end-to-end investigations on a range of cases triggered from KYC/CDD, sanctions screening, transaction monitoring and blockchain analytics. You will use transactional and other data to identify trends and patterns associated with financial crime risks.
- You will effectively manage with business, operational teams and law enforcement throughout the client customer lifecycle to detect and mitigate financial crime risks.
Your experience should include:
- You have 5+ years of financial crime compliance team management experience under your belt
- You have a fundamental understanding of anti-money laundering and sanctions regulations.
- You have experience with one or multiple Compliance functions, including transaction monitoring, sanctions screening, client onboarding, KYC, SAR writing, etc.
- You have strong writing capabilities where deliverables are to be reviewed by regulators, auditors and law enforcement.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced and tech-oriented environment within a global team setting.
- You embody our culture and values.
- Experience with Excel, data analytic tools, case management, screening and transaction monitoring systems is highly preferable.
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Web 3.0 Is Still the Place to Be
- A Conversation with Paxos Product Leaders
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- Mercado Libre Reaches 1M+ Users in 60 Days With Paxos
- Paxos Was Built to Protect its Customers
- CNBC Crypto World Interviews Paxos CEO on USDP stablecoin
- Paxos CEO Charles Cascarilla’s Perspectives on the Current State of the Global Economy
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to U.S. Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.
#LI-remoteRegister to Apply
Please let Paxos know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg