Compliance Analyst - Escalations
South Africa, Cape Town /
Legal & Compliance – Compliance /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
This Compliance Analyst - Escalations role will be responsible for completing PEP and high risk customer reviews on a daily basis. This includes assessing and updating CDD information, analysis of the customers risk, and ensuring the activity is in line with expected activity.
- Completion of PEP and high risk customer reviews
- Assessing high-risk customer transaction activity to ensure it is commensurate with the nature of the business
- Conducting risk assessments on new and existing customers
- Provide AML/CFT subject matter expertise
- Manage high risk customer escalations from the first line of defense and other business units
- Work closely with team lead to ensure an effective 2 eye 4 eye customer due diligence process
- Work with the team lead on including ongoing assessments, assisting with compliance review, and ongoing or ad hoc reviews
- Good proficiency in conducting risk assessments, periodic/trigger reviews and enhanced due diligence
- Monitoring and documentation of unusual activity or AML flags
- Participate in internal and external training programs related to AML/ CFT and other subjects that may form part of the day to day work requirements
- Any general administration and ancillary activities as may be required and related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the Company
- 3+ years of CDD/EDD experience, PEP reviews
- ACAMs, ACFCS or other industry leading certification
- Knowledge and experience with global CDD/EDD requirements
- Deep understanding of AML/CFT and sanctions risks.
- Excellent communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem solving, and writing skills.
- Adaptable, open-minded, and comfortable to work in a fast-paced remote working environment.
- Ability to communicate in third language such as Arabic or any other languages
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg