Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up the strategy for the growth of our global crypto community and ensure its implementation
- Determining & maintaining KPIs overall social media and community building
- Managing and moderating our communities across our channels, including Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Linkedin.
- Reinforce our community guidelines for users, manage individual user situations, track and report metrics, monitor competition, etc.
- Research, create and publish social media and community clear and compelling content, such as: newsletters, information about projects and announcements for partnerships.
- Organizing activities for our communities, including contests, quests, mini-games, quizzes, AMAs
- Monitoring and report on audience feedback and engagement.
- Use social media tools to track and capitalize on emerging trends, memes, and narratives in the cryptocurrency community.
- Cooperating with marketing team as well as other departments in company
- Use social media to drive awareness and traffic to our website and channels.
- Launch influencers and third party communities activation activities such as AMAs competitions etc.
- Monitoring trends in the market and looking for new tools and tactics to enable community building in the global market.
- Maintaining our community of early adopters and brand ambassadors.
- Recruiting and onboarding new team members to develop communities in specific countries.
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years experience in crypto community management (strategy, research, marketing, and copywriting) on Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Linkedin,
- proven successful implementation of community building strategy,
- strong verbal and written communication skills in English,
- strong knowledge of the crypto world and its verticals (DeFi, CeFi, Infrastructure, GameFi etc.)
- experience in organizing and running activities within the community (contests, quests, mini-games, quizzes, AMAs),
- experience in the crypto launchpad industry (as a user or a community manager or other),
- understanding of the launchpad industry, different blockchains, and current trends,
- the ability to explain complex projects to the community, as well as how our launchpad works,
- result-oriented with the ability to multitask and deliver on short deadlines,
- passion for blockchain and crypto.
- openness to interact with people from different cultures,
- good management of work and priorities,
- personal social media activity (Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, Discord).
- knowledge of Jira and Confluence,
- experience in community management within a crypto launchpad project,
- strong personal community on social media
Benefits and perks:
- salary PLN 13,000 - 20,000 net - B2B
- 26 paid days off in case of B2B contract,
- Medicover Premium private medical care package,
- MultiSport Plus package,
- equipment - desktop computer / laptop, monitors and office accessories,
- full-time employment,
- the possibility of adjusting working hours,
- work in remote mode or from our office in Krakow,
- the opportunity to participate in an internal training program,
- participation in business and integration meetings.
Please let ICEO LAB LTD know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg