Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a Community & Social Media Manager in Germany to inspire growth, excitement and education about Binance and our products and the cryptocurrency industry. With over 10 million users worldwide, we are looking to expand our reach even further.
This role will work as part of a small team with the responsibility of expanding our local community, planning and executing creative social media campaigns and online/offline events. It requires working both highly autonomously and as part of the global distributed marketing team.
- Structuring, managing and growing our community via various local social channels
- Moderate local forums, social platforms and chat groups to interact with the community and increase positive engagement
- Identify additional avenues to build community loyalty reach, engagement and conversion through social media and content marketing strategies
- Designing and implementing incentive programs to promote engagement and growth with existing and potential networks
- Coordinating interdepartmental cooperation between the Angels and the Binance team
- Brainstorming and implementing online/offline event plans and concepts
- Management of budgeting, invoicing, liaising and negotiation with vendors for Event management, Marketing inventory management, Program finance management
- Preparing, accompanying and administrating events, including reflection of achieved KPIs and generated leads
- Be onsite during events, take powerful photos and videos and put them live on social media with respective comms to further grow our community
- Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence
- 3+ Years Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter, managing social media : Instagram, Facebook).
- 3+ Years Experience in managing online/offline events
- Proven track record in managing and engaging communities via Telegram or similar channels
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible
- Excellent Professional German spoken and written skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to Multitask with great time management skills needed
・ Competitive salary
・ Flexible working conditions
・ Flat organisation
・ Great Locations with a highly talented and international colleagues
・ Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world's no.1 crypto-currency exchange!
Binance Exchange is the leading crypto exchange by trading volume and users, with customers in over 180 countries and regions. Capable of processing more than 1.4 million orders per second, Binance is one of the fastest trading platforms in the world. The platform focuses on security, robustness, and execution speed—attracting enthusiasts and professional traders alike.Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg