Roll builds social token infrastructure to increase the GDP of the creator economy.
The future of the web is all about shared ownership. Roll is empowering new business models for creators where incentives are aligned with their communities.
Social tokens are branded digital currencies that represent a core piece of the next creator economy. Powered by blockchains such as Ethereum, social tokens give creators the ability to make a market that belongs to them and their audience without third-party intermediaries.
Roll is building the next generation of social token products to improve human economic connection across the internet, independent of any platform. Be part of a groundbreaking startup in Web3 space and join Roll at the vanguard of the revolution of a community-owned social web!
About the Role
As a Community Manager at Roll, you will interface with Roll creators daily and help them build their web3 communities on Discord and other community-driven platforms. You will also guide creators through the entire lifecycle of their tokens from minting, distribution, building treasury, marketing making and integrating with platforms across web2 and web3 leveraging different Roll products. You will work directly with influential creators, learn their community needs, and craft strategic solutions around community engagement for platforms.
You will closely monitor what’s happening in the Roll creator ecosystem across various communities and facilitate conversations around how communities and creators can best use Web3 monetization infrastructure of social tokens to align interests of creators and fans in a completely new way. This role will eventually extend to DAO-driven community platforms as well.
What you would do
- Serve as a trusted point of contact to our creators throughout the onboarding process and craft community engagement solutions for creators before, during and after launches. You are expected to launch smart contracts for creators, being a web3 native will be huge bonus!
- Run events like Twitter Spaces daily to engage with NFT and DAO communities
- Host events strategically to help Roll expand top of funnel
- Craft community building and engagement content in various formats (blog, case studies, deep dive, newsletter)
We are looking for someone who has
- 3+ years relevant work experience in social media, customer success or community management; huge bonus point if the candidate has experience working with crypto communities or working on marketing efforts around NFT projects and/or DAOs
- Expert in running Twitter Spaces
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, resourceful, and a self-starter; ability to work independently in a fast-paced, remote, and global team
- A passion for Web3 culture, creator economy, social tokens, Dapps (NFT marketplaces, DeFi, Play-To-Earn, etc.), and the Ethereum ecosystem.
Roll is reaching an inflection point and the right Community Manager will help us unlock rapid growth over the next few years. We’ve just closed our$10MM Series Aand are deeply dedicated to finding the right talents to take the company to the next level.
We are leading a shift from user-generated content touser-generated capitalwith social tokens. If the category of social tokens excites you and you'd like to introduce Roll into the hands of thousands of creators and communities, we’d love to chat with you!Register to Apply
Please let Roll know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg