Community Manager (PH)
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the earliest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
- Build, grow and manage the community primarily on Telegram, Twitter and Discord.
- Engage daily with community members on both Discord and Twitter to understand community sentiment and collect feedback to share with the wider team.
- Manage and scale and train a team of moderators (Coin Champions) as the community grows.
- Coordinate with internal teams, to establish a regular cadence of announcements, promotions and giveaways.
- Host IRL meetups & events with #Coinmunity, e-wallet and crypto communities.
- Schedule frequent webinars and seminars on crypto & financial education to educate users.
- Set goals for, track and report on community-related metrics ensuring upwards. visibility as well as helping inform on metrics’ significance.
- Schedule, manage and promote Twitter Spaces and other live events/AMA.
- Develop relationships with community managers from other communities.
- An intimate understanding of the web3 and crypto ecosystem. Further knowledge of GameFi is a plus.
- 3+ year of established online community management experience preferably in an environment managing a consumer focused Discord and Telegram community.
- Experience with advanced Telegram & Discord management features including: bots, token gating, live event management, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- An independent, responsible and highly organized way of working, a creative way to engage and solve challenges.
- Confidence in dealing with a heated atmosphere and challenging situations based on your excellent team player qualities. Not taking player complaints personally.
- Technical knowledge of online community platforms, systems and software.
- Able to communicate and converse in Tagalog
- A desire to always be learning and improving yourself.
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Results-oriented fast-paced team culture and remote work
- Paid vacation leaves and sick leaves
- Meaningful and impactful work
Please let Coins.ph know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg
Web3 Growth Hacker (Europe Remote) at Gelato Network
Europe Remote Growth Marketing Web3
21 days ago