Our perfect candidate has experience in community building, excellent communication and research skills, perfect English, a genuine self-starter with a knowledge and passion for blockchain technology.
You will work alongside our Head of Growth to grow and nurture one of the most exciting new communities in blockchain - Interlay, and with the CEO/CTO to translate technical content into blog posts for the broader community.
We want to meet you if you’re also passionate about your work and an open and outgoing person.
What you will do
60% of your time will be dedicated to Community Management and 40% to Content Creation and Research. You will:
- Build and execute a strategy to grow our community (AMAs, polls, giveaways, influencers, etc.).
- Research, create and publish social media content, including technical blog posts, strategic blog posts and announcements for partnerships.
- Manage and moderate Interlay communities across our channels, including Twitter, Telegram, Discord, etc.
- Reinforce our community guidelines for users, manage individual user situations, track and report metrics, monitor competition, etc.
- Use social media to drive awareness and traffic to our website and channels.
- Launch influencers and third party communities activation activities such as AMAs competitions etc.
- 3+ years experience in community management, research, marketing and copywriting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to collaborate while also working independently
- Result-oriented with the ability to multitask and deliver on short deadlines
- Passion for blockchain and crypto.
Nice to have
- Digital advertising experience
- Content portfolio
- DeFi experience
- Research-oriented team
- Solve novel problems
- Stock options
- Remote working
- 38 days holiday inc. public holidays
- Allowance for a co-working space
- Yearly retreat
Please note: Applications submitted that do not answer (at least) the mandatory screening questions will not be consideredRegister to Apply
Please let Interlay know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg