Community Lead Blockchain East Africa
Safariblocks is a privately-held company that researches, and builds blockchain-based financial instruments to advance financial health for consumers globally. Our products are built and hosted on the public, and borderless Algorand Blockchain Ecosystem. In collaboration with the Algorand Foundation, we are developing a protocol that includes a non-custodial all-weather crypto mobile wallet, a digital token and a custom asset tokenization web application.
We are looking for an energetic Community Lead, with mid-level experience, to grow our community in East Africa. You will be developing community outreach programs, creating product awareness and depth in our East African communities. You will be leveraging our social media platforms and also scheduling offline events with the team.
What you'll need:
- Minimum 3 years of related work / project experience in community, event, or social media roles.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, PR or a related field.
- Ability to use Tiktok, Twitter, and Linkedin to drive a campaign around a product.
- High EQ, a love for building relationships and personal networks
- Already a part of the Algorand Blockchain Community and Ecosystem.
- Experience developing, executing and optimizing integrated community campaign.
- Experienced in making, developing and implementations content for web3/blockchain brands.
- Experienced in making, developing and implementations of Community Events.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication in English and Kiswahili, both verbally and in writing.
What you'll be doing
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive community strategies on our socials.
- Create Planning and implementation for the community events and promotions (Online/Offline).
- Collaborating with stakeholders from across departments to ensure branding is consistent.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses around community events.
- Research, write and promote strategies to targeted competitors and industry.
- Reporting all data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns
Culture: 1. We are a remote-first and globally distributed team 2. We are fast-paced in our work processes 3. We allow OKRs to guide us 4. Always assume positive intent from your workmate(s) 5. Agree to disagree and commit 6. Honor your committments, your word matters 7. Accomplish more with less 8. Speak up! - be inquisitive and do not think in silos 9. Hold yourself and others to high standards
Safariblocks focuses on Financial Services, Emerging Markets, Finance Technology, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Nairobi and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.safariblocks.com or find them on LinkedIn.Register to Apply
Please let Safariblocks know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg