Please Note: this role is a fully remote position, with no geographical restrictions, but extra consideration will be given to applicants within APAC timezone
Swell Network DAO (Decentralised Autonomous Organisation) is a leading and quickly growing blockchain / Web3 crypto / DeFi protocol that is delivering a next-generation staking product that is decentralised, liquid, and non-custodial with a core focus on Ethereum. The protocol is supported by some of the industry’s most respected venture capital funds / firms and DeFi angels and aims to ensure the continued decentralisation and security of Ethereum, whilst providing a superior value offering to stakers and node operators.
What We Are Looking For
Swell is expanding ahead of exciting plans to shake up the rapidly growing Ethereum liquid staking industry. We’re a lean and agile team relentlessly driven by startup values to positively shape the future of blockchain. We work from first principles, learn quickly, iterate fast, and test continuously. It is this ethos that has helped us get to where we are today.
Swell is looking for an exceptional, experienced, and self-motivated blockchain / crypto / DeFi native marketing lead/content creator to work alongside the engineering and growth teams. We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes the space, with a background in finance, technology, and academia or similar, and is excited at the prospect of working with a project that is at the absolute bleeding edge of this technological and financial revolution. In addition to contributing to the growth roadmap, part of your role will include outward-facing responsibilities such as representing Swell well within the crypto community. This is a full-time role with strong autonomy and independence, with the ability to carve and shape the protocol with your contributions.
What you will be doing
- Producing content in the form of tweet threads, blog posts, and other forms of content to develop awareness for Swell and thought leadership around our technology, product and the DeFi industry
- Lead the Swell community via Discord, Twitter and other channels to cultivate vibrant communities within the staking, DeFi and Ethereum ecosystems
- Leverage social media to monitor trends and news events to inspire in-house Swell content
- Serve as the public face of Swell in public/social environments such as developer and DeFi conferences, to cultivate ideas and opportunities to help inform the product, growth, and engineering teams
- Engage with other thought-leaders in the space to further Swell’s mission, and bring it into good repute within the broader crypto community
- Provide recommendations for improving the content, branding, and marketing strategy of Swell
What you bring to the table
- Extremely deep understanding of the crypto industry, Web3, DeFi and it’s ethos
- Experience creating and curating engaging content and/or social media profiles for crypto brands
- Experience leading and growing a community for a DeFi protocol or crypto company
- Strong familiarity with the latest academic research applicable to Ethereum’s security and operation, proof of stake, MEV, liquid staking derivatives, Layer 2, etc
- You lead with intellectual curiosity, strive for excellence, play as a team, and take pride in your work
- You’re comfortable working autonomously whilst ensuring excellent communication within the team, and constantly pushing to solve problems proactively
- Bonus if you have a good understanding of traditional finance
- Opportunity to work at the bleeding edge of Web3 / crypto / DeFi
- Flexible working conditions
- Remote work location
- Offer token / equity packages in Swell Network DAO
- Competitive remuneration (attractive salary, benefits, and incentives, including tokens and bonus opportunities).
To learn more about Swell Network:
Github: https://github.com/SwellNetworkRegister to Apply
Please let Swell Network DAO know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg