Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote Work from anywhere
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $30 – $70/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long-term
- You have fluent written and spoken English
- You have a track record building or growing an engaged community (ideally within a crypto or DAO domain).
- You have experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- You know how to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- You lead with a level head and manage damage control in high-pressure situations.
- You apply clever and creative ways to spark conversation and generate engagement.
What you’ll be working on
As Community Manager you will work closely with the 10+ core daily contributors of the DAO and be responsible for creating & implementing community activation and growth plans, as well as continuously engaging with the community via Twitter and Discord, consistently bringing quality output to maintain momentum and excitement.
- Build and execute creative media/launch campaigns that buzz and have substance
- Ideate, oversee & manage the launch activities of our client's platforms to make them ‘pop’
- Manage our client's Twitter account in an authentic and fun way that is you and us
- Operate as Lead Community Manager via Discord and help grow the Community Team to spread the word
- Engage directly with community members, make announcements and host/participate in via voice calls and Twitter Spaces
- Practicing social listening and leveraging insights from our community to design new campaigns and business proposals.
- Engaging in other important Protocols. Monitoring hashtags and joining in community conversations.
- Monitoring, reporting and optimising performance across Twitter and Discord alongside our business analyst.
- Create strong media and secure key endorsements and influencer relationships to get traction
- Quality communication & copywriting with attention to detail across the board
- Execute autonomously as well as collaborating with the group to unify awesome outputs
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please let Braintrust know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg