Community Content Manager
Redefine is the first end-to-end Security Technology for DeFi investors that serves as an revolutionary, active risk mitigation system and a powerful firewall solution against DeFi attacks.
As one of the early members of the Marketing team, you will play a key role in developing a customer engagement strategy. You will be responsible for building and engaging the community using Twitter and Discord, while creating regular content (via blogs, newsletters, etc.) You will also assist with determining other key ways to engage with the community, including podcasts, event participation, etc.
The ideal candidate is very enthusiastic about DeFi and relevant trends, combined with an independent, results-driven work ethic and desire to learn more about the evolving space. This person will be focused on engaging with our customers and the greater community by developing and sharing content via various mediums.
More importantly, the right candidate has not only the relevant experience, but is equally eager and passionate to join a small team for the opportunity to roll up their sleeves and grow with the company.
- 1-2 years in managing Twitter and Discord accounts, developing content (& be ready to show samples!), and personal / professional experience with DeFi
- Excellent aptitude, with the ability to learn fast and explain new concepts in DeFi
- Personal or professional experience with cryptocurrency
- Superior people/customer relationship skills with the ability to interact successfully across cultures
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be a self-starter, comfortable working independently and motivated to advance growth in an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing company environment
- Hybrid / New York based
Please let Redefine know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg