About the job
Who We Are
Rain’s mission is to create the fastest and easiest pathways for web3 teams to access capital in the real world. We’re a small and mighty team of passionate builders and veteran founders building at the intersection of cryptocurrency and fintech. We are looking for a marketing intern to join us. You will have the opportunity to deliver impact at a quickly growing company that is funded by some of the top investors in fintech and crypto.
We believe in an open structure, and you will be able to grow into the projects that most align with their goals. Our team members at all levels have the freedom to explore ideas and impact the roadmap and vision of our company.
What we’re looking for:
We're looking for a highly motivated and creative Communications Intern to join our team. As a Communications Intern, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, gaining valuable experience in areas such as market research, social media management, content creation, and event planning. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment and able to work independently as well as collaboratively. If you're a self-starter who is excited about the prospect of contributing to a dynamic and growing social media presence, we'd love to hear from you!
What you’ll work on:
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing campaigns, initiatives, and events
- Research and analyze market trends and competitors
- Collaborate with the team to create content for social media, website, and other marketing materials
- Help with the planning and execution of events, both virtual and in-person
- Help manage the company's social media accounts
- Assist in the creation of marketing reports and presentations
What you bring to Rain:
- Currently enrolled in a degree program in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, etc.)
- Knowledge of marketing concepts and principles
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Rain. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: The internship will take place in New York City in 2023 (~40hrs/week). The Communications Intern must be willing to work from our FiDi HQ office.
Pay: $20/hour. Housing Stipend not available.
Please let Rain know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg