The Marketing team is responsible for driving revenue growth. They do that by optimizing the entire GTM funnel — from customer awareness and demand, to sales pipelines and customer success — with effective corporate marketing, communications, field marketing, content marketing, sales enablement, demand generation, and customer training and education.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Working with brand and product marketing to shape TRM’s corporate and product narratives and connect them to day-to-day news cycles, market shifts, competitive developments, regulatory changes and other trends and events that our key audiences care about
- Securing coverage of those narratives across earned channels that can influence TRM’s growth, including media, industry analysts, awards programs, events and investor communities
- Building the profiles of TRM executives and subject matter experts via earned and owned media channels, including support on content authoring, speaking engagements and social media personas
- Establishing and scale an internal communications program and ensure consistency and alignment between brand, executive comms, and internal culture and employee experience, ultimately optimizing amplification potential.
- Setting ambitious goals for raising TRM’s profile and accelerating growth through communications and building a team to execute against those goals — testing, optimizing and revolutionizing as needed along the way
Some of the Traits we value:
- A strategic thinker who can wrap his/her head around a nascent, rapidly evolving sector and stake TRM’s place in it through clear, creative storytelling.
- A brilliant communicator who can reinforce and clarify our brand and product positioning using formats including thought leadership content, announcements, social media, executive personas, public speaking slots, video and more
- An interpersonal wizard who opens key channels to amplify our messages by building industry, media and analyst relationships and keeping a constant beat on both headline topics and underlying market sentiment.
TRM Labs is a blockchain intelligence company that helps financial institutions, crypto businesses and government agencies detect and investigate crypto-related financial crime and fraud. Our products are trusted by leading companies including PayPal, Visa, FTX, Uniswap, Anchorage, and federal agencies such as the FBI and Dept. of Treasury. Every day, we tackle challenges in data engineering, data science, and threat intelligence to advance our mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people.
To accomplish our mission, we have raised nearly $80M from JPMorgan Chase, Visa, Citi, PayPal, Block, Tiger Global and Bessemer. Our team is made up of world class experts from the FBI, U.S. Secret Service, US Treasury Department, McKinsey, Coinbase, and top-tier tech companies.
TRM is a remote-first workplace, with hubs in San Francisco, Washington, DC and London. We are looking for people with grit, passion, and humility to join our global team.
- Impact Oriented Trailblazer - We define high-impact targets through customer centricity, prioritization, and adaptability.
- Master Craftsperson - We execute efficiently to achieve goals through good judgment, velocity, and grit.
- Inspiring Colleague - We elevate team performance through integrity, apprenticeship, and positive energy.
Our Employee Benefits
- Remote-first work environment, with optional in-person offices
- Regular team off-sites and retreats
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Premium health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA, HSA, and 401K programs
- Life & disability coverage
- Paid time for vacations, volunteering, sick leave, and generous parental leave
- Fitness, co-working, and home office reimbursements
- Professional learning and development stipends
We encourage you to reach out even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Do not worry about picking exactly the right job; we can always explore other options after starting the conversation. Your passion and interests will set you apart, especially if your background or career is unconventional. Join us!Register to Apply
Please let TRM know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg