Client Success Data Associate
The Giving Block makes it easy for nonprofits to accept cryptocurrency donations like bitcoin while also offering donors a more tax-efficient way to support their favorite causes. We are the market leading provider and work with 1,500+ nonprofits, including some of the largest like United Way Worldwide and American Cancer Society. We are raising millions of dollars worth of crypto per month and are growing quickly.
Our goal is to make accepting cryptocurrency donations just as easy as credit card donations. Join us in equipping millions of nonprofits around the world to accept cryptocurrency donations so they can unlock a new wave of funding. We’re bringing nonprofits to the forefront of technological innovation.
The Giving Block is part of Shift4 (NYSE: FOUR), the leader in commerce-enabling technology, powering billions of transactions annually for hundreds of thousands of businesses in virtually every industry.
Are you passionate about data hygiene? Does maintaining clean data, all the while helping create data processes and procedures excite you? If so, the Client Experience Data Associate is the job for you. In this position, you will be responsible for helping The Giving Block with all things data clean-up. Data hygiene, best practice documentation, suggestions, and using the data to help us continue to innovate for the Client Experience team. This role will focus heavily on data cleanup within the HubSpot environment. While not required, CRM experience is highly recommended. You will be working with multiple departments cross-functionally in order to ensure The Giving Block can further automate and while being efficient.
- Audit and work to clean up past data inconsistencies
- Document processes for the Client Success team
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and suggest best practice data hygiene/integrity policies and procedures
- Run reports for the Client Success Team
- Communicate opportunities for innovation
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and continually improve data
Required Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrate strong organizational and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Enjoys working “in the weeds” and documenting processes and detailed tasks
- Passion for the cryptocurrency industry and/or nonprofit industry
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and enjoys working in a startup environment
- Proactive qualities with the willingness to learn
- Experience with CRM and Support Ticketing Systems and Google Suite
- Optional/Bonus: Experience with HubSpot
Register to Apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please let Shift4 know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg