Client Service Manager
Client Service Manager
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT /
As one of the world’s Top 10 (and rising ? ) digital asset exchanges, we provide a best-in-class experience in trading, security, and blockchain product innovation.
We’re making it possible to list the most recent and promising projects, safely trade with transparency, and democratize access to the markets, today!
Excited to join a decentralizing force in the world?
- ·Responsible for the hiring, training, development, and management of the assigned Client Services Team
- Accountable for the overall success of the Client Services team and customer satisfaction
- Serves as the primary liaison with key client representatives and owns the service delivery relationship for assigned projects
- Serves as the internal and external point of contact for projects and issue resolution across company functions
- Drive overall client satisfaction through effective coordination and communication of client deliverables
- Partnership with clients to establish best practices to meet specific needs and addresses prioritization issues that may arise
- Advise and execute on complex issue resolution through internal remediation processes to drive client satisfaction
- Participates in the planning and execution of project initiatives, drive process-improvement, and coordination of continual status updates on project objectives
- Ensures client and project requirements are being met with the highest quality and accuracy through verification and communicating routinely with both the client and internal partners
- Manages and reports to clients on project budget, revenue forecasting, and financial status
- Demonstrates leadership to both clients and internal partner to deliver project objectives professionally and with superior quality
- Work with Operational departments to customize and continually enhance service quality
- In partnership with internal stakeholders, participate in the coordination, agenda, execution, and action items stemming from cadenced client business reviews
- Development of subject matter expertise relating to client-specific tools and software
- Ensure consistent and standardized delivery of all program communications including: Reports, Status Updates, HubSpot Communications, Notices, Client Inquiries
- Develop and maintain standardized e-mail, phone, portal and reporting communications to ensure uniformity of service delivery
- Partner with the project management and client service teams to drive improved client deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to establish and maintain productive client situations and to provide effective consultation in alternative ways to proceed
- Sharp analytical skills to comprehend quickly and provide guidance on how to handle team/client escalations
- Effective project management approaches to help develop overall project plans and milestones, steward results, draft budgets, coordinate work from multiple business units, and deliver to the high standard of excellence expected by our clients
- Exceptional communication skills are required. The successful candidate will be comfortable speaking to all levels within an organization internally and externally
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills with an ability to approach a problem logically and systematically
- Leadership skills to serve effectively as a project sponsor to guide our internal Project Managers in handling complex situations and delivering quality results
- Critical thinking with an eye to adding value, coupled with sound judgment
- Capable of balancing competing priorities
- Ability to work independently, while effectively taking direction from Director
- ·Adaptability to changing work priorities and client demands
- Resourcefulness in gathering resources to help Project Manager meet project goals
- Excellent computer skills, exceptional planning, and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail is required
A values-based Culture that trusts your knowledge, vision, and autonomy. We focus on taking the best products and campaigns to wow our customers and bring the freedom of decentralization to every part of the world.
We‘re made of critical thinkers, born communicators, and improvement-driven team-players.Also, as a fully distributed and global Team, we appreciate and seek diversity in our Culture, background, and ideas.
Gate.io was founded in 2013, is one of the pioneering cryptocurrency exchanges in the world and offers services related to the trading of multiple leading digital assets. With over 10 million registered users, it is considered one of the safest and most reliable global cryptocurrency platforms and is consistently ranked among the top 10 cryptocurrency exchanges based on liquidity and trading volume on CoinGecko. Gate.io has been verified by Blockchain Transparency Institute’s (BTI) market surveillance report and was also rated 4.5 by Forbes
Advisor, making it one of the Best Crypto Exchanges for 2021.
Gate.io offers one of the biggest selections of crypto assets as well as other services beyond its centralized cryptocurrency exchange, such as decentralized finance, research and analytics, venture capital investing, wallet services, and more.Register to Apply
Please let Gate.io know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg