Client Experience Engineer/Manager⚡
Salary: $150K - 180K base, bonus + equity💰
Do you want to be apart of one of the fastest growing global blockchain firms, creating cutting edge technology for the world's largest players? Storm2 are partnered with a series D firm with over 6 headquarters, spanning every corner of the globe. Their engineers have developed a bespoke Digital Asset Management software used by fortune500 companies such as JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs and SalesForce.
As part of their growth, they are searching for a Client Experience Engineer/Manager, experienced in product development, business process, use case creation and documentation, technical project management, and agile software delivery.
- Informing, solutioning, and driving bespoke solutions and client opportunities
- Delivering CX professional services to clients and partners for use cases, applications, etc.
- Aiding client transition
- Ensuring profitable and successful engagement delivery
- Managing key clients for the duration of projects, including solution development plans, client-facing support and resolution of client issues.
- Proactive, self-motivated and eager
- Experience building the case for, planning, leading, and delivering complex Agile projects with numerous external and internal stakeholders
- Experience converting product ideas into concrete deliverables
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable presenting complex ideas to diverse audiences.
- 150-180K Base, equity and performance bonus yearly
- 401(k), dental, vision, health
- 20 days PTO, 24 days annual leave, 20 paid sick days
- Friday shutdown
- Flexible working environment + more!
🌎 Remote, United States
📧 Interested in applying? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button
⚡ Storm2 is a specialist FinTech recruitment firm with clients across Europe, APAC and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website at storm2.com and follow the Storm2 LinkedIn page for the latest jobs and intel.Register to Apply
Please let Storm2 know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg