Chief Social Media Intern CSMI
When applying, send me your best web3 tweets/memes/posts/content!
❄️ Winter is a seed-stage, venture-backed (YC W22, backed by funds with LPs like Marc Andreessen, Andrew Chen, and Chris Dixon) startup that makes it easy for anyone to buy NFTs.
Our mission is to onboard the next billion users into web3, starting with NFTs! We believe web3 & NFTs are too complicated for the average user (like my mom) - we want to radically simplify the experience.
Our first product is an embeddable widget for businesses & NFT projects to sell NFTs via credit card. On top of that, we also help store & manage NFTs on behalf of users if they don’t have their own wallet!
About the role
We're looking for social media teammate who can help develop an exciting community of people! You’ll be working with community members ranging from groundbreaking new NFT projects to “traditional” web2 and media brands!
- 👩🎨 Grow our community and social media following with top quality m3m3s (twitter, Discord, etc)
- 🤝 Engage with the community through fun, social activities (a great chance to be creative!)
- ⛴ Strategize and identify customer segments to nurture, especially high engagement community members
- ♻️ Participate in all aspects of product development life cycle including requirement/design reviews.
- 🚨 Identify user pain points and develop ground-breaking solutions
- Strong community background — previous experience growing a community ideal!
- Hustler who’s willing to roll up their sleeves to get any job done!
- Passionate about bringing web3 to the masses
- English proficiency
- NOT required to have any web3/blockchain experience!
- Remote or in-person - up to you!
Nice to haves
- Social media management experience
- Building a brand voice
Please let Winter know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg