Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role
Genesis Global Trading is seeking a Chief of Staff to serve as a strategic partner to support the Chief Technology Officer (CTO). The Chief of Staff will assist in driving the vision of Genesis’ Technology program by identifying, aligning, and executing strategic initiatives in collaboration with a rapidly growing team.
- Lead strategic initiatives, coordinate special projects, and guarantee that action items are executed on behalf of the CTO
- Foster a high-performance culture across the Technology team by promoting team integration through cross-functional communication and collaboration
- Develop and utilize key metrics to supervise, track, and assess Technology team performance
- Provide analysis, options, and recommendations to the CTO regarding high-impact decisions
- In conjunction with the CTO, assume responsibility for the day-to-day management of the Technology program, including allocation of work and overseeing of staff to ensure all objectives are met in a timely and efficient manner
- Develop strong working relationships with business-line leadership to assess Technology support needs
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting, VC portfolio company operations, product management, or similar experience
- Understanding of highly technical product development teams and processes
- Capacity to create working relationships and collaborate both internally and externally at various organizational levels
- Ability to learn technology and business concepts quickly and comprehensively
- Superior organizational and recordkeeping skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Adept problem-solving skills and a knack for anticipating and remediating potential strategic obstacles
- Trustworthy, with the integrity to maintain appropriate confidentiality
- Broad skillset and a willingness to learn what you don’t know
- 100% Premium Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Tax-Free Transit benefits, & other supplemental benefits available
- Flexible time off
- Generous Parental Leave
The base salary range for this role is $100,000 - $150,000. This range is not inclusive of any potential bonus amounts. Factors that may impact the agreed upon base salary for a particular candidate include years of experience, skill set, and other external factors.
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Please review our Privacy Polices for CCPA and GDPR here
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please let Genesis know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg