Chaos Engineering Manager QA
About the Role
Zero Hash is looking for a Chaos Engineering Manager (QA) to help lead testing efforts throughout the organization. We are a high performing team looking for an equally ambitious and driven teammate.
The right candidate for this position is detail oriented, deeply technical, collaborative, and driven. You are eager to learn new technologies and processes. You ensure resiliency and scalability of complex software systems.
If you're looking to have a massive impact in a high-growth startup in one of the most exciting markets in decades, you will find this role challenging and rewarding in equal measure.
- Perform chaos testing on a distributed system to build confidence in the system's capability to withstand turbulent conditions in production and expose vulnerabilities
- Support creation of integrated performance & QA engineering strategy, process, tools and execution
- Develop, enact, and manage testing schedules, ensuring that the chaos team meets expectations and deadlines
- Build, lead, and mentor the chaos engineering team
- Create baselines and dashboards for application and platform teams
- Design, implement, and execute chaos experiments from conception to production deployment
- Develop tools or use open-source frameworks for performance & QA test automation, application monitoring & analysis, and issue tracking
- Define performance & QA test strategy, publish metrics and execute performance related requirements
- Setup testing environments and the data required to execute performance, QA, and chaos tests
- Prepare and present performance benchmarks, best practices, test results, comparisons and analysis
- Analyze performance results to identify performance bottlenecks and suggest optimizations for our systems
- Proven track record developing and running performance, QA, and chaos tests
- Proven use of chaos engineering tools (e.g. Gremlin, Harness.io, Chaos Monkey)
- Proven use of testing frameworks such as Cucumber (and its derivatives)
- Possess an architectural mindset with proven ability to review architecture to derive chaos strategy and expose vulnerabilities.
- Possess an automation mentality to drive scalable chaos approaches
- Proven Hands-on experience working with modern container services (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Proven Hands-on experience working with web services and databases
- Understanding of Agile Methodology
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience at a banking-as-a-service, brokerage-as a service, payment-as-a-service business
- Basic knowledge of finance and blockchain technology
- Experience with digital assets
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums as well as a portion of spouse/children
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness Program
- Work equipment
- Equity Ownership and Early Exercise
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Educational budget of $1000
- WFH stipend of $500
- WeWork All Access Membership
- Visa Sponsorship
About Zero Hash
Zero Hash is a B2B embedded infrastructure platform that allows any platform to integrate digital assets natively into their own customer experience quickly and easily (a matter of API endpoints). We power neo-banks, broker-dealers, and payment groups to offer digital asset trading and custody, crypto-backed rewards and round-ups programs as well as yield through staking and DeFi and NFTs.
Our thesis is very simple: every financial services firm will offer digital assets within the next 2 years and will do so through platforms such as Zero Hash. Zero Hash is defining the new FinTech vertical of digital-assets-as-a-service.
Clients include MoneyLion, Wirex, Deserve, MoonPay, Tastytrade. Backed by Point72 Ventures, NYCA, Bain Capital, Tastytrade.
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence/Ownership - An ability to work autonomously. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas, and shape the work you do.
- Passion - We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. We want you to think big, be creative and make a difference every day.
- Collaborative - A good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers. Everything we do is a shared success and equally a shared failure - we talk in terms of “we” not “me”.
- Initiative - An ability and passion for learning and asking questions. We will champion you, challenge you and push you to achieve your best - and we expect you to do the same.
- Empathy - An ability to listen, respect, and understand your co-workers, customers, and everyone you interact with no matter how different they are to you.
- Adaptability - An ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
- Transparency - We believe that transparency is critical to empowering everyone to make the best decisions, both the company to its people and vice versa.
- Integrity - Integrity creates trust. As both an organization collectively and as individuals, it is our most valuable asset.
For candidates based in Colorado, please contact colorado-wages @zerohash.com to request compensation and benefits information regarding a particular role(s). Please include with you email the city you reside (or intend to reside in Colorado) and the title/link to the roles you're interested in.Register to Apply
Please let Zero Hash know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg