Business-Tech High School Internship
Stack is the first cryptocurrency trading app built specifically for teenagers and their parents. As a startup with over $3 million in VC funding, our mission is to provide financial literacy to young people and educate them about topics like NFTs, the metaverse, and web3.
When you join Stack's internship cohort, you join a community of other elite high school students – top thinkers, doers, and innovators who are helping lay the foundation for the world of tomorrow.
Past interns are now giving Ted Talks, starting their own businesses, and studying at top schools like UPenn Wharton.
Build the future of digital finance with us.
Learn more and apply here: https://www.trystack.io/winter-internship-2023
What to expect
- Learning about how Stack works as a business and helping us expand the platform
- Depending on your interests and experience, help with projects in marketing, business development, venture capital, investment analysis and/or software development
- Conducting market research to stay up-to-date on industry trends and current technology landscape.
- Conducting research and analysis on potential investment opportunities, including market trends, competitive landscape, and financial projections.
- Assisting our team with various administrative tasks, including scheduling and coordinating meetings, preparing presentations, and organizing data.
- Gain deeper insight into what it means to work here through networking events, speaker sessions and peer-mentorship programs.
- Meet top executives and leaders across the US
- Opportunities for top interns to receive monthly compensation
- Be first 50 students to reach 50 points on our winter internship challenge
- Strong academic record and demonstrated interest in web3, investing, tech, and/or business
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and passion for technology and innovation.
Equal Opportunity: Stack is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse and inclusive workforce. All employment practices are based on qualification and merit, without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or preference, marital status or spousal affiliation, physical or mental disability, medical conditions, pregnancy, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or citizenship within the limits imposed by federal laws and regulations. Stack is also committed to making our workplace accessible to individuals with disabilities and will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, for individuals to participate in the application and hiring process.Register to Apply
Please let Stack know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg