21.co is the world’s leader in providing access to crypto through simple and easy to use products. 21.co is the parent company of 21Shares and Amun, and its mission is to build bridges into the crypto world.
21Shares is the world’s largest issuer of cryptocurrency exchange traded products (ETPs) and is powered by Onyx, a proprietary technology platform used to issue and operate cryptocurrency ETPs for 21Shares and third parties. 21Shares mission is to make crypto easy.
Amun is a blockchain infrastructure company focused on making purchasing crypto more accessible by offering a suite of tools for passive strategies across major DeFi platforms. Amun’s mission is to simplify your crypto journey.
The company was founded in 2018 by Hany Rashwan and Ophelia Snyder and is a global organization, with offices in Zurich and New York. Cathie Wood, Chief Executive Officer & Chief Investment Officer of ARK Invest is a board member.
About the Role:
Are you business focused, data savvy and want to kickstart your career in the financial industry in the heart of Zurich? Are you keen to work in an agile environment in the crypto & asset management industry? We are looking for an Intern to collaborate with our Chief of Staff. This role will be crucial to handle multiple priorities from all areas of the business in order to drive productivity and alignment across the organization.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Assist the Chief of Staff in driving the execution of action items based on the company’s priorities
- Support the business in quantitative and qualitative strategic analysis
- Help organizing and elaborating large amounts of data
- Distill information and thoughts to prepare best-in-class reports
- Maintain clear communication with various stakeholders across the organization
- Sustain the Business Operations Team in the management of good organizational practices
- Manage workload to effectively and consistently handle numerous priorities
- Provide ad-hoc support on projects small to large (e.g., research, internal initiatives, process improvement)
What You Will Need to Be Great In This Role:
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial and a self-starter mentality
- Ability to multitask and self-prioritize tasks based on importance vs. immediacy
- Ability to collect and analyze data from multiple points both from inside and outside the organization
- High EQ and strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders across various functional disciplines to understand their respective challenges and motivations
- Comfortable working in time-sensitive and rapidly evolving, complex and sometimes ambiguous situations
- Mature judgment and discretion in keeping sensitive information confidential
- Attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sense of humility, with no job being too big or too small to undertake
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality
- In the last semesters for your degree or obtained it within the last 6 months, preferably in economics, finance or business administration
- Good knowledge of Google Workspace (e.g., Sheets, Slides) and/or Microsoft Office 365 (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint)
- Based in Zurich, available to work in office 2-3 days a week, at least for 6 months
- Familiarity or strong desire to learn about crypto/ fintech/ asset management
Please let 21.co know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg