Business Operations Associate
Paradigm is a San Francisco-based investment firm focused on crypto and blockchain-related technologies across the globe. We are a registered investment adviser with the SEC and make investments in companies and protocols at all stages, ranging from early-stage venture financing rounds to growth equity to liquid token assets. Paradigm was co-founded in 2018 by Matt Huang (former Partner at Sequoia Capital) and Fred Ehrsam (Co-founder of Coinbase), and since then we’ve been hard at work building a world-class team to support our portfolio of 30+ companies and the crypto ecosystem globally, with the broader goal of accelerating crypto’s ability to improve people’s lives worldwide.
We’re looking to grow our Business Operations team — someone who will work cross functionally, and thrives in a fast paced environment that can create lean processes and work in an efficient manner.
- Develop a sturdy deal closing process, including tracking, data capture and document sharing.
- Assist with transaction management, working closely with the Finance and Engineering teams to confirm deal details.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to ensure data accuracy.
- Maintain communications with partner companies and counter parties to request support and prioritize internal deadlines.
- Aid with ad-hoc high priority high impact requests and work cross functionally to meet the teams deadline.
- 1-3 years professional work experience
- Eager to work in interdisciplinary teams
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple moving deadlines
- Highly adaptable and thrive in a fast paced environmentTeam player and willing to help others
- Process-oriented and scrappy: willing to roll up your sleeves
Please let Paradigm know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg