Business Operations Analyst
Paradigm is a San Francisco-based crypto investment firm with over $10 billion in assets under management. We make investments in companies and protocols at all stages, ranging from early-stage venture financing rounds to growth equity to liquid token assets.
Paradigm was co-founded in 2018 by Matt Huang (former Partner at Sequoia Capital) and Fred Ehrsam (co-founder of Coinbase). Crypto is unique among asset classes in terms of the pace of its development, and we believe that a deep understanding of blockchains and an ongoing commitment to technical excellence is critical to our success.
In the last three years, we’ve been hard at work building a world-class team to identify investment opportunities, contribute to crypto research and support our portfolio of 40+ investments. We also have a vested interest in the crypto ecosystem globally and a broader goal of accelerating crypto’s ability to advance the world we live in. We believe that crypto will ultimately redefine money, finance, and the internet itself, and this technological revolution will have a fundamental and long-lasting impact on the global economy.
We’re looking to grow our Business Operations team with someone who has strong attention to detail, has a passion for interpreting and analyzing data, and thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand reporting requirements and metrics
- Manage proprietary investment data and maintain our internal database for portfolio reporting
- Evaluate large dataset for quality, ensure data accuracy and gather required data
- Provide product and process feedback to streamline data collection
- Understand internal processes, and collaborate with the Business Operations team to optimize and anticipate any future needs
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong attention to detail
- Data driven and process oriented
- Eager to work cross functionally
- Ability to work independently and execute with a high level of accuracy
- Interest in financial markets and crypto
Please let Paradigm know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg