About the job
WhiteBIT is an international fintech company with more than 1000 professionals. As a cryptocurrency exchange, WhiteBIT aims to offer an intuitive user interface with a set of analytical tools for more than 3 million users. We work with cryptocurrency projects from around the world with one main goal - the mass introduction of blockchain technology.
We are looking for a Business development manager (blockchain projects)!
- Identify, pursue, and close new business opportunities.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, understanding their needs and proposing solutions to meet those needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create solutions on blockchain.
- Lead and manage blockchain projects from inception to delivery, ensuring timely and successful completion.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies in the blockchain space.
- Attend industry events and conferences to network with potential clients and partners.
- Analyze market data and provide insights to inform business strategy.
- Communicate with senior management to provide regular updates on business development activities and progress toward goals.
- 3+ years of experience in business development, sales, or consulting.
- Understanding of blockchain technology and its potential use cases.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Experience with project management and delivery.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and compliance issues in the blockchain industry.
- Willingness to travel as required.
If you are passionate about blockchain technology and are motivated to drive business growth through innovative solutions, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Our own product.
- Sick leave compensation.
- Professional development and career growth.
- Warm and friendly working environment.
- Fun corporate events.
We offer interesting tasks with numerous professional challenges, professional development, and mentor support. We have always said "yes" to development and training, so the company pays for courses, training, and conferences.
Our СRYPTOteam is waiting for YOU!Register to Apply
Please let WhiteBIT know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg