What we do:
The Solana Foundation is dedicated to the adoption, decentralization, and security of the Solana network. Our has a mission to help support and grow the Solana network and its community while driving mass adoption for blockchain. The Solana Foundation is working to realize a world where individuals own their data, use permissionless networks, and transfer information freely around the world.
The business development team supports each of these three pillars, with an emphasis on adoption. Our work primarily focuses on three categories:
- Why teams should build on Solana
- How teams can most effectively build on Solana and
- Supporting the continued success of teams in the ecosystem.
We wear many hats: a successful BD team member often flexes the skillsets of technical sales, solutions engineering, go-to-market strategy, product management, and relationship management.
We support teams building on the Solana blockchain with developer education, connections to teams across the ecosystem, product design reviews, and opportunities to build entirely new products and experiences together.
- Growing the number of companies using Solana as a key part of their business offering
- Identifying and driving entirely new use cases that leverage the uniqueness of the Solana blockchain and products built on top
- Negotiating and deploying strategic grants to stimulate the development of public goods, open-source software, and other opportunities that benefit the entire Solana ecosystem
- Guiding large enterprises, small startups, and other organizations through shaping and delivering their web3 strategies – from ideas all the way through product architecture, implementation, and GTM
- Developing subject matter expertise in DeFi for current and future builders on Solana
- Working fluidly with partner engineers, product engineers, designers, marketers, and executive leadership internally and externally
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in software-driven organizations
- Multiple examples of managing high-impact, multi-stakeholder products or projects
- Comfort engaging with external stakeholders from the executive level through individual operators
- Strong ability to operate in uncertain and ambiguous environments
- Passion for web3 as an industry / movement
- Working knowledge of the Solana ecosystem and opinions about how to further adoption of the network
- Ideally based in a timezone that aligns well with U.S. East Coast time
- Comfort working across disciplines, especially in engineering-led organizations
- Experience working in early-stage startups, with a track record of contributing to improving company culture and operational excellence
- Ability to translate ideas and theses into written prose. Sustained presence on Twitter or a hosted blog website are a major plus!
Perks & Benefits at Solana Foundation:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid Health, Dental and Vision insurance (Premium PPO Plan)
- Life Insurance, 401k and Health/Wellness Benefits
- Monthly cell phone & internet stipend
- Work from home office stipend
Solana Foundation TeamRegister to Apply
Please let Solana know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg