Business Development Associate - Metaverse Fund
The HBAR Foundation
The HBAR Foundation is looking for a Business Development Associate for our Metaverse Fund. The Business Development team helps to grow awareness and access to the HBAR economy by connecting builders with the resources they need to be successful. We’re an international team that understands Hedera's technology and analyzes where growth is likely to accelerate the coming years.
The Metaverse Fund focuses on growing the number of users and projects active on the Hedera through partners delivering B2C and B2B2C applications and platforms. Broad categories of ‘consumer engagement’ cover Gaming, Brand Activation, Fan Engagement, and Enterprise Loyalty & CRM solutions. On the technical side, the Metaverse Fund accelerates the deployment of evolution of infrastructure supporting NFT assets such as Developer Tooling, Platforms, Markets, Wallets and Explorers.
As a Business Development Associate, you'll be a strategic member of our Metaverse Fund team, supporting the growth and development of Hedera’s ecosystem. You'll work closely with the Fund Lead and Business Development team to identify and organize external business development opportunities, while supporting relationships within existing projects and grantees with the Hedera Ecosystem.
If you’re highly relational and a natural organizer with a keen eye for detail who's excited by and active in the growing NFT space, this is an opportunity to join a DLT ecosystem at the forefront of Web3 consumer engagement.
What you’ll be doing (i.e. job duties):
- Understand Hedera’s ecosystem landscape and network roadmap
- Support business development activities and outreach efforts to grow the quality and quantity of Hedera projects
- Manage inbound interest and review HBAR Foundation grant applicants
- Stay up-to-date on and track the progress and achievements of Metaverse Fund grantee projects
- Maintain awareness of industry and market trends, competition and opportunities to strategically drive our ecosystem growth initiatives
- Collaborate with Comms and Marketing teams to communicate Hedera ecosystem growth to new audiences, partners, and networks
- Report on business development activities, including outreach and acquisition, through internal recording tools (e.g. Slite, SalesForce, Monday)
- Assist with project management by creating tasks, tracking progress, following up, and helping resolve blockers
- Support Fund Lead with other tasks and activities, such as organizing meetings and taking meeting notes
What we look for in you (i.e. job requirements):
- Experience in a growth-related or project management role
- Familiarity with NFTs and/or DeFi i.e. you are an active wallet user within one or more DLT ecosystems and enjoy using NFT markets and/or DEXs
- Highly organized and attentive to detail with an aptitude for both problem-identification as well as problem-solving
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- A proactive self-starter who thrives in autonomous environments
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Possess an understanding of the industries in which Hedera operates, primarily but not exclusively those of blockchain/DLT, NFTs, and gaming
- Excited to join a growing team in an exciting space, and play an active role in the stewardship of its culture and creative vision
- 100% remote role, working with a global team
- Mentorship by the fund lead and BD team members
- 4 year contract
- New laptop of your choosing
- Team Offsite events at international locations
Please let The HBAR Foundation know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg