Business Development Associate
The Future is Omnichain.
Founded in 2021, LayerZero’s vision is to create a community of cross-chain developers, building dApps that are no longer constrained by individual blockchain capabilities. With LayerZero's simple, generic messaging protocol, builders will develop cross-chain dApps designed to unify the power of individual blockchains.
We have built and launched the first dApp, Stargate, a fully composable native asset bridge that will allow users to swap one asset to another securely and without additional fees.
We are funded by the best investors in the world including:
a16z, Sequoia, PayPal, Binance Ventures, Coinbase Ventures, Uniswap Labs, Circle Ventures, Delphi Digital, and many more.
- 2-4 years of business development or technical sales experience in a client-facing and/or developer-facing role
- Exceptional communicator
- Prior experience in relationship-building or external facing sales, venture capital, business development, or developer relations role
- Working or hobbyist experience in blockchain/DeFi/web3 – passion for infrastructure and developer tools
- Formal or self-taught training in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics
- Minimum willingness to develop technical understanding of blockchain and infrastructure
- Ability to convey complex concepts to various audiences with speed and influence
- Attention to detail, highly organized
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage lead generation and assigned integrations support relationships
- Establish and grow industry partnerships
- Conduct market research and identify areas for potential new partners and growth opportunities
- Develop a strong understanding of company products and services as well as business position and competition
- Strategize growth of developers and integrated projects
- Improve developer experience constantly: help translate partner & developer feedback into product requirements and drive towards integration completion
- Proven track record of highly competitive member of a team sport / thrives in high pressure environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
LayerZero Labs is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. LayerZero Labs is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.Register to Apply
Please let LayerZero know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg