Launched in 2019, BAM Management US Holdings Inc. d/b/a Binance.US ("Binance.US") is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
We are experiencing rapid growth with our core product set and are planning to expand our coverage quality digital assets, which the Listings Associate will take a supportive role in building and strategizing.
The BD Associate will be a member of the Business Development team, nested in the Listings Department. You’ll play a vital role in determining what assets should be evaluated for listings. You’ll have the flexibility to deep-dive into any and every crypto asset (NFTs, Oracles, Layer 1, DeFi, Gaming, Governance). You'll be proactively reaching out to projects on behalf of Binance.US. The ideal candidate is plugged into the developer ecosystem, well versed in the DeFi landscape, and lastly understands the importance of managing relationships.
- Proactively reach out to token projects, founders, and developers in various protocol ecosystems and communities.
- Generate new asset leads by identifying value-capturing asset opportunities to list new high quality tokens
- Be the front-facing client services liaison to our existing token partners
- Shepherd crypto projects through the process of our listings
- Be fully immersed in project Discords/Forums/Communities
- Conduct initial due diligence on commercial aspects of crypto projects to qualify their fit for Binance.US, including directly liaising with asset issuing members of the Listings team.
- Automate tasks necessary to list cryptocurrencies across Research, Legal, Compliance, Product, and Operations teams.
- 3+ years experience in sales, business development, and/or partnerships at a crypto project, trading firm, fintech/ financial services company, or tech company/startup.
- Proven track record of lead generation, pipeline management, and excellence in client services.
- Experience with project management and/or CRM for pipeline management in an environment of abundant opportunity creation.
- Deep knowledge of crypto assets, smart contracts, and blockchain protocols.
- Extensive on-chain experience & proficiency.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a proven ability to translate data into synthesized insights.
- Ability to translate digital asset information effectively across the organization to compliance, legal, product, and sales.
The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skillsets, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
The starting base pay for this role is between :
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.
Register to Apply
Please let Binance.US know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg