Art Blocks is a first of its kind platform focused on genuinely programmable on-demand generative content that is stored immutably on the Ethereum Blockchain. Our team is a group of passionate builders focused on creating the best ecosystem for on-chain generative content. We are moving rapidly to create the platform for all kinds of generative design projects. To learn more about what we are building, please visit artblocks.io/learn, follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/artblocks_io), or come hang out in our community Discord (discord.gg/artblocks).
Art Blocks Inc. is actively recruiting for a Business Development Associate to identify new business opportunities, build partner relationships, conduct market research, and help build the Art Blocks Engine product and brand. The preferred candidate has a strong track record in sales, partnership management, and customer service. This position reports directly to the Business Development Manager.
This position is a remote position–we’re looking for the best candidates to join our team regardless of location (though currently we are only able to hire candidates within the United States).
- Annual Salary competitive and commensurate with experience and aligned with the company compensation structure.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off. Take time off as you need it, but we require that you take AT LEAST 20 days off per year + 9 Holidays
- Company Paid Health, Vision, Dental, STD, LTD and Life Insurances
- Parental Leave
- 401k with Company Match
- Flexible hours and a supportive remote work environment
- Two Company-Wide, in-person team offsite meetups per year
- Company provided work-from-home setup (laptop, monitor, headphones, keyboard, etc.) to make sure you have the tools necessary to do great work.
- Annual “home office” budget to buy anything else you need for your home office.
KEY AREAS OF PERFORMANCE
- Business Development
- None, at this time
- Position may be required to sit or stand at a desk/computer for several hours and/or attend occasional offsite events/happenings.
- Art Blocks, Inc. is an entirely remote work environment. You will work from your home/remotely from wherever you are most comfortable. Occasionally, you may be required or asked to attend in-person functions/offsite events where all travel and accommodations are covered as a company expense.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in sales, business development, or partnerships, preferably focused on B2B
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Ability to manage a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities and meet revenue goals
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- A passion for the web3 world and a drive to participate in a start-up culture
EXPECTATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and develop new partnership opportunities
- Schedule and conduct exploratory calls with potential partners
- Manage the partnerships pipeline and maintain partner information in our CRM database
- Keep detailed, organized records of partnership agreements and sales data
- Help create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas
- Work closely with the COO and business development team to identify partnership targets across industries
- Work with our marketing team to conduct market research into target industries and identify potential partnerships
- Coordinate with our artist network to source proposals and introduce artists to partners
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with professionals and partners across industries
- Occasionally attend conferences and trade shows relevant to NFTs and web3
- Provide support on other business development initiatives as needed
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employees assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or tasks which may be required to be performed in this position.
The Company may amend, change, or modify the responsibilities and duties of this position to meet business needs as necessary.
This job description does not constitute a contract for employment and may be changed at the discretion of Leadership with or without notice.Register to Apply
Please let Art Blocks know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg