Business Development and Partnerships Manager
About This Role:
Team Finance is Carta + Deel for Web3. We’re building a toolkit of services to support token founders at any stage of their journey. This includes helping them create their token, managing their cap table, distribution of investors and employees’ tokens, liquidity locking, and more.
Team Finance is part of Trustswap. Other Trustswap companies include The Crypto App, Swappable, and Trustswap Launchpad.
As Business Development and Partnerships Manager, you’ll be working closely with our Product team and C-Level. We currently offer our products on 14 different blockchains, with plans to add several more. Your role will include:
- Understanding the ecosystem players for each blockchain we support and building relationships with them
- Connecting with projects building on these chains to understand their needs and problems
- Identifying new market opportunities for partnerships and/or products that solve pressing needs for token founders
- Creating strategies for how to build repeatable sales funnels on each chain
- Managing relationships with our current partnership ecosystem
- Understanding user needs and working with the product team to help create products and features that solve these needs
Characteristics that we value:
- Humility. If you make a mistake or don’t know the answer, that’s ok. We’re all humans. What’s important is taking responsibility for any mistakes and making sure they don’t happen again
- Flexibility. If you’re a 9-5 person, chances are this role isn’t for you. We’re a fully remote team, with people across the Americas, Europe, Middle East and the Pacific. That means taking the odd call at a strange hour, but we try as much as possible to make sure nobody has to take a call between 12am-7am in their timezone
- Over-communicators. Because we’re not in an office together, we need people that are willing to send Loom videos, voice messages, whatever it might be to make sure you understand tasks clearly and so that the team can understand your progress. Written communication skills are essential
- Team player. We need someone that is willing to help out anyone in the team to achieve our objectives
- have worked in web3 and are familiar with the market dynamics, or have a strong willingness to enter the industry
- ideally have some experience with business development and partnerships
- are a user of web3 products or strong willingness to enter the industry
- experience working at or with a blockchain foundation would be beneficial
- startup experience is helpful but not essential
Fluency in English is essential for this role. Other language skills such as Mandarin, Vietnamese and Indonesian would also be helpful
- Competitive salary package in crypto
- Flexible working schedule. Take the time you need, just make sure to get the work done and surpass expectations 🙂
- Travel to international crypto conferences (if desired)
- The opportunity to be at the ground-level of a rocketship startup. We’re growing fast 🚀
If you think you’ve got what it takes and want to start your next big career opportunity, reach out!
- Cover letter that answers one of these questions (less than 300 words):
- What is one example where you’ve gone above and beyond to convince someone of your point of view?
- What’s the one achievement you’re most proud of in your life?
- What do you think the most important issue to solve in web3 is right now?
- Please include a salary expectation in USD. Feel free to make this a range instead of an exact number.
At Team Finance, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.Register to Apply
Please let Team Finance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg