- Develop new business and partnership opportunities across different DeFi categories
- Capture emerging narratives and identify non-obvious opportunities for deployment of capital and resources
- Drive business growth through partnerships and strategic agreements to increase market penetration, user acquisition, revenue, and other relevant metrics.
- Increase operational efficiency throughout the business development organization.
- Co-develop, co-marketing and execute go-to-market strategies for new and existing products, markets and protocols.
- Cross-functional collaboration with internal stakeholders across different teams and geographies.
- Screen new projects by reading protocol specifications and evaluating the technical teams
- Aggregating information from a variety of sources and putting it together as part of a larger research document and decks
- Assist with management and growth of internal marketing and operations teams
- Strong passion for crypto and decentralized finance; either “all in” or looking to go all in
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, startup environment
- Effective communicator, able to represent our protocol to external stakeholders.
- Prior experience in cross-border, cross-chain collaborative business development and partnership projects.
- Great understanding of crypto-economics, and blockchain technologies
- Ability to identify unconventional trends and emerging technologies
- Analytical mind with a killer instinct to identify market opportunities
- An open-minded research approach and genuine intellectual curiosity
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, able to drive agendas and execute with minimal guidance or supervision.
This Opportunity is Great For:
- Someone looking to make a name for themselves in a hyper-growth industry
- Self-directed learners who want to challenge themselves
- Someone who loves learning
- Someone who has a strong understanding of cryptoeconomics
- Someone who is personally invested in crypto and understands Defi
Please Don’t Apply If:
- You need hand holding on research and business tasks
- Have no experience in crypto
- Require constant feedback and support from our team
This role is what you make of it, offering an opportunity to become part of a larger crypto team that has launched 8+ successful projects.
To apply, submit your resume and answer the following questions on a subsequent cover letter.
- Explain your experience in crypto thus far.
- What are some of the best ways to find alpha in crypto
- Provide a brief overview of your education background, experience, other hobbies or interests.
All applicants will be given a field assignment to research a project. We will decide based on the final report done by applications.
Compensation and equity is BOE and demonstrated work ethic on the job.
Thanks!Register to Apply
Please let Rodeo Finance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg