Business Compliance Partner - Fiat (APAC)
Legal & Compliance – Compliance /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
The role provides senior compliance expertise and leadership to the Fiat business unit by defining and managing the compliance plan, leading the relationships with key 3rd parties, managing the interactions between Fiat, Centra and Regional Compliance, Risk, and the relevant local entities and teams, and ensuring all Compliance requirements are achieved and optimised.
- Review and implement regulatory changes and provide training to the business as required.
- Generate pan-Fiat compliance plan with joint efforts from cross functions to ensure it is managed in accordance with the BU’s objectives, and that best practices are embedded in the Fiat products and services
- Providing advice and as necessary management of any parts of the FCA, ACPR, FIU etc. compliance
- Plan and preparing reports as requiredLead interactions and relationships with 3rd party payment providers, banks, and regulators on behalf of Fiat team for compliance activities, including leading on DD and reverse DD interactions
- Provide advice to staff, training and support as necessary to ensure adherence with the Fiat compliance plans
- Assist with internal compliance audits.
Technical & Behavioural Skills:
- Knowledge of major regulatory regimes, e.g. FCA, ACPR/AMF, BoL, MSA, etc.
- Ability to communicate and discuss issues with senior personnel within Regulated companies, payment provider, and financial institutions
- Ability to effectively organize allocated work activities and plan workload, with good execution credentials
- Ability to provide and communicate advice & guidance in a practical & commercial manner
- Strong attention to detailInterest in APAC crypto related regulations
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg