About IOV Labs
IOV Labs is on a mission to provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy. IOV Labs promotes, develops, and supports the operation of the RSK Blockchain, a Turing-complete Bitcoin merge-mined smart contract platform - the most secure smart contract platform in the world. IOV Labs also develops the RSK Infrastructure Framework (RIF) to provide our partners with everything they need to build decentralised apps and new Open Finance services on the RSK Blockchain. RSK Users range from people securing their savings in Argentina, to workers sending home remittance payments from overseas. RSK is quickly becoming the emerging market blockchain.
Taringa! is the top Spanish-speaking social platform in the world with 30 million registered users and over 1,000 active online communities and allows users to share their interests in topic-based channels. Taringa! is in one of its most exciting moments as it has an incredible opportunity ahead: to provide accessibility to Web 3.0 technologies to inspire creativity and empower users to build and participate in like-minded decentralized communities. How does a Web 2.0 Community transform into Web 3.0? That’s what we are building here. Come help us shape it!
About the Role
Performing an exciting role reporting directly to our Head of Product and working under their guidance on a variety of project tasks to deliver critical components of the priority project work that the organization is aligned to. Working closely as part of a multi-faceted Squad to help problem solve with the Developers and Product Managers, define workflows, and model and capture new ideas and concepts with the delivery lead.
Exposure and access to all parts of the ecosystem during this exciting growth phase of the company.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Perform analysis on real business problems and scenarios mapping these to technology solutions or features which are aligned to our tech and product strategy. Get into the detail on a regular basis and diligently and methodically cover all aspects of the required problem space.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and Designers to create user Journey definitions, find out solutions and write user stories, defining the business-driven acceptance criteria.
- Increase the business value, and collaborate with the product owner to create the product backlog by using Agile practices.
- Coordinate work items where required at a granular level for developers, product team members, QA team members to assist with unblocking obstacles for the squad.
- Proactively collaborate with the Product Managers and cross-program technical experts and non-technical teams. Bring them together to deliver new features and functionality, toward the delivery vision.
What You Bring to the Table
- Motivated, keen, and enthusiastic, willing to learn.
- Good communicator; able to speak clearly and express detail and summary information concisely and professionally in verbal and written form.
- In-depth working experience with Agile and Scrum, with solid, proven experience in performing business analysis activities in a scalable Agile environment.
- Track record of being effective in previous roles - has really made a difference to the projects worked on.
- Able to understand abstract concepts and Visualization of a problem space.
- A love and appreciation of blockchain technology.
- Brings new ideas to the table, and is able to support and progress ideas of the squad to move them forwards.
- Proven high-quality analytical solutions
What You’ll Get Back
- Competitive salary and bonus. Laptop and other working tools you might need.
- 100% remote working (contractor) from anywhere in the world.
- Possibility to work at your nearest WeWork space.
- Flexible working hours. You’re free to work however you work best.
- Paid holidays and personal leave days.
- Opportunity to work with state of art technology in a challenging and unique project.
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Training programs to learn everything about the crypto world.
- Weekly scientific moments by our Research & Innovation team to learn about technology, challenges, and solutions in the blockchain world.
- Language courses: English, Spanish or Chinese.
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological, and wellness counseling for you and your family.
Our Mission, Vision & Purpose
- Our purpose is to... build a more decentralized world, for a freer and fairer future.
- Our vision is… a safe and equitable global financial system that enables everyone to participate and prosper.
- We’re on a mission to… provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
We're excited to see what you’re made of!
IOV Labs embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.Register to Apply
Please let IOV Labs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg