Blockchain Security Auditor [Remote]
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - Work from anywhere
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $200 – $300/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 20h/week - Short term
Looking for someone to build a long-term relationship with (our client's projects typically last 3-4 weeks, with 2-4 weeks between one project and the next).
- 5+ years' experience in Software Engineering (Go and Rust highly desirable, but not essential)
- 1+ year of Blockchain experience (DeFi highly desirable)
What we expect from you
- A passion for finding issues in code and an outstanding detail orientation
- Knowledge of cryptographic protocols and understanding of cybersecurity
- Experience in decentralized finance and economic modelling general
- Experience in code reviews is a plus but not required. Auditors will be fully trained in a mentoring program working alongside experienced experts.
What you can work on
- High-level security consulting/architecture reviewsSmart contract audits (Solidity/Ethereum, CosmWasm/Cosmos SDK, Ink!/Polkadot)
What our client offers
- Escape the 9 to 5 life>
- Top of the industry compensation
- A growing base of interesting clients with a combined market cap of more than $10B
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please let Braintrust know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg