StorkFi is seeking an experienced Full-stack Blockchain Developer to join our Client's team and help them build cutting-edge web3 user interfaces including web.js. & Solidity In this role, you will be responsible for the smart contracts being completed for the MPV from the concept. This role is Equity based until the next round of funding.
As a Blockchain Developer, you will work closely with the developer team & Co-founders.
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong understanding of modern Web3 development technologies and a passion for building a high-quality MVP. You should also be comfortable working with decentralised technologies and have a keen eye for detail & testing.
This opportunity is UNPAID Until the next raise estimated Q2/3 2023
- Participate in technical specification design, technical roadmap, and implementation.
- Create deployment scripts to enable tests, protocol configuration presets, and production deployments
- Ensure the quality and safety of the application.
- Help shape the direction of systems design by defining high-level architecture, principles and standards within DeFi
- Design processes for managing the security of the core applications.
- Perform and assist engineers through code reviews, acceptance testing, bug fixing, and general support.
- 3 years+ solidity development
- Web2 Full stack experience
- Experience with contract libraries
- Awareness of leading innovative DeFi project's logic, systems & architecture.
- Native level fluency in English spoken & written
- 💰 Equity until Funding (Q1/Q2 2023) (Salary backdated) Approx $100,000
- 👔 10-30 Hours per week
- 🌍 Full Remote Role. The majority of the team is London based
- 🕰️ Immediate start following the interview process
At StorkFi we understand that studies have revealed that individuals from underrepresented backgrounds, including women, may be less likely to apply for a job if they do not meet every qualification listed in the job description. However, we are committed to fostering a fair and inclusive workplace where all individuals can thrive and reach their full potential. We believe that a diverse team leads to a more creative and productive environment. Therefore, even if your experience may not perfectly match the requirements of the role, we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the person we are looking for, not just for this position, but possibly for future opportunities as well.Register to Apply
Please let StorkFi know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg