About the job
Storm2 is currently partnering with a digital-first art network that is changing the landscape of art collection through the power of blockchain technology. Their cutting-edge artwork transaction database allows art collectors, investors, and managers to tokenize physical artworks and incorporate them into traditional financial instruments.
They are looking for a Blockchain Engineer to join their growing team and directly build out the future of art collection by working on their flagship product. This is a unique opportunity to work for a one-of-a-kind company in the space.
- Create cutting-edge blockchain apps and decentralized applications (DApps), such as smart contracts, non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and digital certificates.
- Work with several blockchain platforms and infrastructures, such as Algorand and its SDKs, Polygon, and Avalanche.
- Oversee and develop all phases of contract development, including requirement collecting, design, development, testing, deployment, and event monitoring.
- 4-5 years of professional blockchain engineer experience.
- Knowledge in creating successful smart contracts using Solidity.
- Practical knowledge of one or more blockchain technologies in a production setting, ideally Algorand, Ethereum, and/or Polygon.
- Proficiency in Python and/or Typescript.
- Experience with web3.js, ethers.js, or similar libraries.
- Familiarity with REACH
- Experience with Serverless architecture, AWS Lambda, Azure Functions or similar
- Experience with financial products or fintech
- Hybrid work schedule opportunities.
- Social gaming evenings with activities and art exhibitions.
- Competitive salary and vacation days.
🌎BerlinRegister to Apply
Please let Storm2 know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg