Blockchain Engineer Remote
What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 37,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, 140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
- Contribute to designing, implementing and launching new versions of blockchain nodes and maintaining them
- Implement new features and deploy them on an ongoing basis
- Design and build blockchain components, consensus, tools for the Polygon ecosystem
- Collaborate with external teams and developers
- 3+ years of experience working with backend systems in Go
- Good understanding of distributed systems and network protocols
- Experience with Ethereum, Bitcoin, or other blockchains is a plus
- Understanding and being able to reason about different scalability approaches, such as rollups and sidechains, knowledge of ZK rollups is a big plus.
- Experience of writing smart-contracts (using Solidity or Vyper) is a plus
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about PolygonRegister to Apply
Please let Polygon know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg