Blockchain Engineer - Metaverse
We are looking for Blockchain Engineers to join a gaming company who are building a suite of dApps for their user base that is now in the millions.
As a Blockchain Engineer, you will be working in a team to develop and implement smart contracts and decentralized applications using Solidity and Ethereum.
- Design, develop, and maintain smart contracts using Solidity and Ethereum.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand and implement requirements.
- Continuously improve and optimize the performance and scalability of our systems.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Troubleshoot and debug complex issues.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the blockchain space.
- Strong experience with Solidity and Ethereum.
- Experience with web3.js and other blockchain development frameworks.
- Strong understanding of consensus algorithms, data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience with Git and agile development methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving and logical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
The company has received funding and backing from some household name brands in Tech. So it is a company with the StartUp mentality and environment with the safety of big company money behind it.
This company is decentralised, so the role is Fully Remote.Register to Apply
Please let Ventellect know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg