Clamp is an early stage crypto startup which makes it easy for anyone to start their cryptocurrency and DeFi journey. We are looking for a Blockchain Engineer Intern to join our team in the mission to solve the world's crypto adoption problem.
This is a paid, six month internship between February 2023 to July 2023 which will provide you an opportunity to apply your knowledge and test your skills at a startup.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Write concise and clean code.
- Debug and test your code.
- Document the SDLC process.
- Find the optimal working solution for a problem.
You will be a great fit if you are:
- Currently studying engineering at an undergrad or postgrad level.
- Been a part of hackathons and built weekend projects beyond the academic stipulations.
- Have an inclination for working in an early stage startup.
- Interest in financial markets or crypto.
- Have an ownership mentality.
We expect you to have:
- Knowledge about Git and GitHub.
- Familiarity with React, Next and Tailwind CSS.
- Understanding of Node and Express.
- Experience with or knowledge about Solidity, Ethers.js, web3.js, Hardhat, Truffle, IPFS.
What Clamp offers you:
- A six month fully paid internship with a monthly stipend of ₹25,000.
- The internship can be extended or converted to a PPO as per performance.
- Ability to work from your home or college cafeteria. This is a remote, work from home internship.
How to apply:
- Please send your application with a resume and links to your GitHub/Leetcode/Codechef or live project to [email protected] with the title “Blockchain Engineer Intern Application”
- In the same email, please also mention your goals or expectations from the internship with Clamp.
Please let Clamp know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg